OFFERING PROFESSIONAL, AFFORDABLE, NATURAL LOOKING AESTHETICS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
I started my Nursing Degree in 2012 then moved to Oxfordshire to start my nursing career and worked in the acute and primary care sector.
In 2016 I started a Masters Degree in Advanced Professional Practice and in 2018 I begun the Level 7 (Masters Level) in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine.
I aim to be the best I can be in what I do with professionalism, perfection and trust. I want my clients to feel the best they can with my help.
Please get in touch today and see how I can help you.
Throughout my degree and masters degree I have gained many skills & qualifications:
- Registered Nurse
- Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Advanced Patient Assessment
- Begun Level 7 (Masters Level) Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine
- Registered Mentor
- All treatments include:
- Free Consultation
- Individual Prescription
- Fully Insured Aesthetic Practitioner
- Member of ACE Complications Group
- Post-procedure Follow up