Dr Zahra is passionate about providing ethical and beautiful natural enhancements for her clients. She believes in restoring former youth and giving people their confidence back. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, and her aim is to help people feel like the best version of themselves, not to look like someone else.
She always works with integrity and honesty, and is certainly not in the business of over filling. A strong belief that ‘less is more’ in aesthetics keep her aesthetic treatments to ‘tweakments’! With a keen eye for detail and a knack for science, she has the perfect skills to deliver beautiful results.
She is currently completing a Level 7 certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine to gain the highest level of qualification in this industry. In this way, she can provide the best care to her clients. In a poorly regulated industry with many clinics providing unsafe care using inadequately trained clinicians, client safety is at the forefront of the ethos at TWEAK Facial Aesthetics.
Being fully insured for carrying out aesthetic treatments with Hamilton Fraser, and a member of the Aesthetics Complications Expert group means she can ensure treatments are carried out with minimal risk and any side effects can be quickly and effectively managed.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery 2012 King’s College London
- MJDF (Part 1) 2012
- MFDS (Part 2) 2013
- Postgraduate Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine (Distinction) 2017 Queen Mary University of London
- Advanced Facial Anatomy Training Dalvi Hamzah 2019
- Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine with Acquisition Aesthetics (in progress)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (in progress)