£25k-40k depending on experience
As a creative front-end developer, you will be someone with a real flair for visual design and have a passion for creating a great customer experience.
Location: Birmingham (flexible and remote working available)
- Proven experience in front-end UI development
- Excellent design skills with a focus on delivering great customer experience
- Build the right thing: collaborate directly with business stakeholders and other developers to understand requirements and priorities.
- Commitment to continual improvement, both of yourself and of the wider team.
Desirable skills for the role (not all required)
- Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- UX Design
- Unit testing (Jasmine, Jest, etc.)
- Agile Methodologies
What's in it for you?
- Exciting work: you'll be building new features and genuinely given the ability to influence overall direction and make a real difference.
- Working with latest tech: huge opportunity to gain knowledge and experience
- Share in the company's success: EMI share options
- Extra holiday days: Christmas shutdown
As well as technical skills, we wish to build a strong multi-functional squad, so fit within the team will be important, but this doesn't mean conforming to any specific stereotype, and to the contrary individuals who can bring alternative viewpoints will be welcomed.
We're looking for developers with the right aptitude and attitude to help foster a first-class culture, where we'll be able to implement engineering practises to be proud of.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge and opportunity you'd relish we'd love to hear from you.
please send your cv to email@example.com