£40k-£60k depending on experience
As an experienced developer you will be someone who enjoys working in an agile environment, takes pride in their work, and promotes quality engineering practices.
Location: Birmingham (flexible and remote working available)
- Build the right thing: collaborate directly with business stakeholders and other developers to understand requirements and priorities.
- Contribute to defining and building technical solutions.
- Own features as part of a squad.
- Commitment to continual improvement, both of yourself and of the wider team.
Ideally you will have skills across the stack, but individuals who have one or more specialisms within the following areas would be of particular interest:
- Front-End UI and UX
- DevOps / CI / CD
- Data storage (SQL and No-Sql)
Desirable skills for the role (not all required)
- C# / .NET Core
- Restful Web-Api
- Design Patterns
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Azure SQL / Cosmos DB / Elastic Search
- TDD / BDD
- Agile methodologies
What's in it for you?
- Exciting work: you'll be building new features and genuinely given the ability to influence overall direction and make a real difference.
- Working with latest tech: huge opportunity to gain knowledge and experience
- Share in the company's success: EMI share options
- Extra holiday days: Christmas shutdown
As well as technical skills, we wish to build a strong multi-functional squad, so fit within the team will be important, but this doesn't mean conforming to any specific stereotype, and to the contrary individuals who can bring alternative viewpoints will be welcomed.
We're looking for developers with the right aptitude and attitude to help foster a first-class culture, where we'll be able to implement engineering practises to be proud of. If this sounds like the kind of challenge and opportunity you'd relish we'd love to hear from you.
please send your cv to email@example.com