The Barleycorn Clinic provides advice and treatment within a discrete private clinic in Cobham Surrey.
All consultations and treatments are with Donna Barleycorn MSc BSc Hons Dip HE PGCHE FHEA Nurse Practitioner/Independent Prescriber.
Donna has been a qualified emergency practitioner since 1998 and been in advanced practice since 2003. She qualified in aesthetics practice in 2012 including advanced treatments in the upper and lower face as well as the axillary areas. Her background includes emergency, trauma, MSc Senior Lecturer in Advanced Practice and Prescribing, medico-legal work, and professional development. She has published numerous clinical academic papers including in the Aesthetic Journal, presented at various national and international conferences, and is on the editorial advisory board for an international clinical journal and reviews for a second international journal, highlighting research into best practice.
Her passion is putting clients' needs first in skin, well-being, and medical care. Her knowledge and skills in thorough clinical consultations, treatments, effective prescribing and follow up, ensure safe client care.
- Private bespoke clinic in Cobham Surrey KT11
- Easy parking
- Relaxing calming residential environment
- Flexible no rush appointments
- Secret and highly confidential
- All high-quality products only
- Bespoke treatment plans
- Complimentary consultations
- Follow up and aftercare post-treatments
- NMC registered
- RCN indemnity insurance
- Cosmetic Insure covered
- ALS Provider (background instructor)
- Registered Practitioner of Aesthetic Complications Expert ACE Group
- Dermal Fillers & Toxin Complications trained