Dr Vikram has been working in Surgical and Aesthetic specialties for over 10 years. Having discovered his passion for non-surgical aesthetic rejuvenation, he went on to work for many of the national cosmetic chains and training providers before providing Aesthetic services through his own clinics.
He specialises in injectable treatments, including the use of botulinum toxin and dermal fillers, as well as medical skin rejuvenation with Topicals, Chemical Peels and Profhilo. Some of his current credentials and memberships include:
- Full Member British College of Aesthetic Medicine.
- PGCert Aesthetic Medicine (Distinction) from Queen Mary University
- Member of the Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners.
- Faculty Member of Aesthetics Sub-Committee at the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Faculty Member at the British Society of Aesthetic Examiners and Assessors.