Cassie is a registered general nurse with over 12 years experience in the medical field. She has worked in the urgent care division, cardiology, stroke services and trauma and orthopaedics, providing extensive knowledge, skills and experience. Cassie continues to work locally in the NHS whilst also developing a profound passion for aesthetic medicine. Training was carried out at the prestigious Cosmetic courses, Harley street London and many other advanced aesthetic qualifications have been obtained since. Cassie is extremely passionate about patient safety and prides herself in her ethical approach to aesthetic medicine. She is a member of the aesthetics complications group ACE and is fully insured with one of the most reputable providers.
The benefits of choosing RA-
* A thorough consultation and discussion of your treatment options.
* An assessment of your medical history, your current medication, and any conditions which may be contraindicated with the treatment. Consideration of the physical and psychological impacts of your treatment.
* To be treated in a clean, safe, clinical environment
* Your appointment is private and confidential,
* A thorough explanation and education of the possible side effects, risks and complications.
* Access to the highest quality products that have decades of testing and research. They are CE marked, FDA and MHRA approved
* Accountable and responsible by law under the nursing and midwifery code (NMC)
* Safe, fully insured and ethical
* Free aftercare and follow ups for as long as necessary
“Every face is unique and every treatment plan is bespoke. I will combine your desired outcome with my professional judgement to create an aesthetically pleasing and natural look”. Cassie