We have had some incredible clinics build their Glowday profiles, ready for the launch of our aesthetics marketplace...think Airbnb for medically qualified aesthetics practitioners.
When you build your profile, you're going to want it to really represent you and your clinic accurately and beautifully.
You can build your profile here.
It literally takes only time
On average, a Glowday profile takes about 35 minutes to build. There are a few steps, as you would anticipate when you are creating a digital shop front for your clinic.
The stages include:
- Create your clinic profile and invite any other practitioners
- Create your practitioner profile
- Recieve a verification call and your unique Refer a Practitioner link
If you’ve registered, but not done much more, here are a couple of things to note before you start:
1. You can re-set your password easily
2. You can build on your phone, but some bits, like your treatment menu, might be easier on a laptop or tablet
3. It’s a good idea to have the following things to hand:
- your logo
- photos of you, your clinic and team
- your NMC, GMC or GDC pin/number
- photos of you qualifications, training certificates and ID
- your treatment menu
4. We know writing about yourself feels a bit weird, so we've written an article to help get your creative juices flowing when writing your Glowday bio. You can read it here.
And of course, if you need any help at all, just drop us an email, or a message on Facebook or Instagram and we will get back to you ASAP.